Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On the move.....

So they say the further along in your pregnancy the more you feel and see your little one move, the little butterfly movements are gone and it is very apparent when she moves. When I see a nice round circle poke through my belly it makes me know how truly remarkable God is in creating little miracles. Lately my bed time snack has been sugar free jell-o and cool whip, which I love to eat because it really gets her moving and Casey can feel and see his little one before he goes to bed, truly amazing to see how excited he gets. I love sitting around and waiting for her to start kicking and flipping. We are a little less than 8 weeks away and we can hardly wait to me her!

As you can see from the pictures below she is growing more and more everyday! And at week 31 we really popped!!!







1 comment:

  1. You looke so fabulous through your pregnancy! You are going to be an awesome mama!
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete